How to Watch Company of Heroes 3 Replays
With the release of patch 1.4.0, Company of Heroes 3 finally has an official replay system. That means sharing and watching replays is easier than ever! Get started with these easy steps!
Watching Company of Heroes 3 Replays
Watching replays is easy!
- Browse cohdb's extensive list of community-uploaded replays and find a game you're interested in watching
- Click the download button to save the replay file to your playback folder; this will usually be a path along the lines of C:\Users\[YOUR_NAME]\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 3\playback
- Open Company of Heroes 3 and navigate to the Replays view
- Find your newly downloaded replay in the list, and start watching!
Sharing Company of Heroes 3 Replays
Played an epic game and want to share it with the community? Came up against a strange build and want to see what your opponent was doing? Uploading your replays to cohdb lets you share it with others and gives you powerful insights like build orders to help you improve your game! Uploading takes just a few simple steps.
- When you finish a Company of Heroes 3 multiplayer game, make sure you save the replay!
If you haven't already, log in to cohdb with your Steam account by clicking the
Sign In button at the top of the page
- cohdb links right with your Steam account so you don't need a username, password, or email to share your games!
- Once you're signed in, click the Upload Replay button at the top of the page
- Input a title for your replay; this will be the title that appears in the list of replays for others to see
- Navigate to C:\Users\[YOUR_NAME]\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 3\playback and select the replay file you saved
- Click upload
- Share the link to your newly uploaded replay with friends